[Coco] Where is Bill?

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 00:28:47 EDT 2009

Trying to desing and procure parts for another project (non-CoCo), repairing PCs, and prepping for some other work. That's where *THIS* Bill has been......now those other bills, ya know the ones in the mail. I have no control over where they may be or when and whom may get one (other than perhaps the ones destined for me, but then again, I have no control over exactly when I get 'em.)
-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.