[Coco] My CoCo plans - Looking for advice and insight.

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 20:26:21 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/6/2009 7:02:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
boisy at tee-boy.com writes:

>Rick,

>HDB-DOS's installation process includes running a  BASIC program which
>will ask you if you want to compensate for an  OS-9 partition;
>answering yes yields further questions regarding  size of the
>partition, etc.

>This process can be fraught  with problems for the inexperienced, and
>it's for that reason we  offer a customization service.

>Boisy

You know you can do it the way I did it and avoid the
headaches and heartbreaks of multipartitions.

I use a 100 mb internal scuzzi zip drive connected
to a TC-3 interface in my repack as a removable
hard drive and use
one cartridge for HDB-DOS and another for Nitros9.  :)

You can find the drives and cartridges with a search
on Ebay..

Roy