[Coco] My CoCo plans - Looking for advice and insight.

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 14:00:27 EDT 2009

Hi Frank,

Yeah, I figured I would need a disk drive to set up the SuperIDE with
HBD-DOS, and NitrOS-9.  After that is done, I should only need to use a disk
drive locally only if I am not using Drive Wire, or at least that is my
hope.

I believe some Basic programs may require a local disk drive, but those are
mostly games from what I have picked up from the list.

Cheers,

Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/