[Coco] CoCo Video Player Project

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 4 18:18:43 EDT 2009

Allen Huffman wrote:

> This all comes up after Sean told me about a Timex Sinclair 1000 at the
> Midwest Gaming Classic convention that was showing an iPod silhouette
> TV ad. It was just a white background, with animated black shadow
> figures dancing, but the fact it was able to do it at all was pretty
> cool. I could imagine this type of trick getting attention from bloggers.

There's also this that I saw some time back...

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAZHJa91JHk>

Someone wrote a utility to grab the screen off a PC and stream it to an
Apple II and has demonstrated it whilst playing Second Life on the PC.

I saw the original project page and IIRC it was streamed over a serial
channel?!? But I could be wrong...

Regards,