[Coco] NitrOS-9 sc6551 driver

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Apr 3 20:34:12 EDT 2009

At 06:26 PM 4/3/2009, you wrote:

> >SuperComm?  I recall a few other OS-9 terminal programs that should work?
> >
>I hadn't thought of that, it may well work if it can send the short break (or
>whatever it takes, I haven't studied the software pdf that much yet)
>to get it
>back in command mode.

The pak starts up in command mode unless you have two paks paired
with each other.  From data mode you can go into command mode by
sending the escape sequence   short delay +++ short delay    just
like how a modem works.

To return to data mode (if a connection exists), type "ret" [ENTER]

> >Try this as well, but you'll first have to kill the bluetooth
> >connection from the PC.
>
>And I believe (you clipped my rc.local insertions) that would be the rfcomm
>command here, using the 'release' syntax since the 'bind' was made from here.
>
>Are you saying that it can't do data while its in the command mode?  There is
>no data flowing unless I'm working in the minicom terminal AFAIK.  That isn't
>saying the bt stuff isn't making sure the other guy is still there from time
>to time, only that I don't know.

I'm not sure what gets buffered while you're in command mode if the
remote terminal is sending you data.  I need to try this and add it
to my running list of undocumented discoveries  :)

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com