[Coco] NitrOS-9 sc6551 driver

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Apr 1 23:52:29 EDT 2009

At 10:43 PM 4/1/2009, you wrote:
>On Apr 1, 2009, at 9:53 PM, Roger Taylor wrote:
>>What's that DVD player thing next to the CoCo running my pak?  It
>>looks like it's running a CoCo emulator?
>
>I noticed more than one of those. I think folks had figured out they
>could use a portable DVD player as a CoCo monitor!
>
>>Anyway, my pak has a modified copy of the stock Deluxe RS-232 Pak
>>ROM in it.  The only thing I changed was the lowest baud rate to say
>>"HI" and it uses 115200 bps now.  Using the ROM's terminal mode, a
>>user can talk in English to the bluetooth module to change
>>parameters and get information.
>
>Ah, gotcha.
>
>>etc. etc. Settings are retained until you change them or reset the
>>pak.
>
>Are those commands from the Bluetooth part itself?
>
>>A few years ago I sold a copy to a Microsoft employee!!  I've got an
>>e-mail from him as well but never got too much in his business when
>>I replied back.
>
>I can't wait to check it out.
>
>                 -- Allen

I was just looking for the PayPal receipt above and also found one
from 2004 from a Microsoft person who bought the CoCo Collection
CD.  I remember that one made me kinda nervous.  I even called my
mama and said, Billy's coming for me.  :)  Just kidding...  but it's
2009 already and Billy Boy hasn't come for me, so .... I think I'm good.  :)

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com