[Coco] DriveWire 3 and XP reboot

N8WQ exwn8jef at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 19:23:01 EDT 2009

Today I received my DriveWire 3 ROM in the mail and my CoCo serial
cable. I first tried using DriveWire 3 on my XP partition but for some
reason my computer rebooted while loading a file in DriveWire. This
happened twice, so I booted off of my Vista partition and I've been
using NitrOS-9 for almost half an hour with no problems. I don't
understand why I was having problems in XP.

DriveWire 3 is a great product from Cloud-9. Good job Boisy and Mark! I
will be experimenting all evening. I am pleased with the IO speed also.
I am loading programs faster than the floppy hands down!

O. Alan Jones

--
N8WQ - Canal Winchester, Ohio
http://exwn8jef.googlepages.com/home