[Coco] Key-264K

paulh96636 at aol.com paulh96636 at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 10:31:12 EDT 2009

Discovered today after reading recent list messages about google searches.
Thought I'd try again to see what might be online, as I hadn't looked in
a few years.

Available at:?? http://coco.clubltdstudios.com/downunder/RSDOS/

Scroll down the listing, then download, unzip? Key-264K.zip

As I do not have any coco system set up at this time, I've only perused
briefly the documentation, which matches my own paper copy.

I have the cassette version only, but this package includes two DSK
files;? I'm curious to see how it works so I'll be setting up a coco-2
system to check it out.????????? -ph