[Coco] Coco Homebrew ROM Cartridge?

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 09:58:26 EDT 2009

Was wondering if it would be possible to get a Homebrew custom coco cartridge working. I know for the Atari home computer and consoles as well as the NES and SNES there are people who have created cartridges for these systems with multiple games on each cartridge, anywhere from 3 in 1 all the way up to 100 in 1 games on a single cartridge. Could you put multiple game roms with a menu on a single cartridge?

The reason I ask is I just saw the custom made cartridge board advertisement on the coco3.com home page and it got me curious

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **