[Coco] upload to the CoCo Gallery

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Apr 18 20:56:29 EDT 2009

Folks, I'm not sure why the gallery isn't adding user albums
automatically like the system says it will, but I don't mind adding
your very own picture album so you can upload your favorite CoCo
pictures like we did in the past.  Years back the Gallery system used
a separate login account which would create your own album at the
time of sign-up.  The new integration with the site uses your
existing user account for the forums/gallery/site articles.  When you
first visit the User Albums, the system is supposed to add your own
album there. I guess it's not doing that.

So, if you're a registered user on coco3.com and have a lot of cool
CoCo pictures you want to share, please say "give me an album".  All
I need is your username.  You can e-mail me privately or on this list.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com