[Coco] Byte.com's What's Inside the Color Computer

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Apr 14 20:08:52 EDT 2009

Am I going crazy or is byte.com gone?  It is now coming up ddj.com.

original link to article: What's Inside the Color Computer
http://www.byte.com/art/9603/sec5/art4.htm

now brings up a cell phone software article
http://www.ddj.com/art/9603/sec5/art4.htm

Luckily, I captured the popular byte.com article about 3 years ago, I
think even with the photos.  I just found the HTML files but I'll
have to dig for the photos.
At the time I was trying to add the article to coco3.com but due to
web site engine changes and so forth, it was put on hold.

I plan to add the content, but in the meantime if there's still a
place on the web to this large article, can someone echo the URL to
me so I can update the CoCoNut Directory to point there?

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com