[Coco] Ordering Glenside Jacket Part 1

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 11 12:20:50 EDT 2009

To everyone interested in a Jacket.

I will take NEW orders until July 1, 2009. Payment by PayPal to place
your order. Use my email address.
Like at the Fest. $50.00 for 1 to 6 qty. Size Small -XL $46.00 for 7 to
15 qty
For 2X add $2.00. For 3X add $4.00. For 4X add $6.00. Shipping is $10.00
excess will be refunded.

Example: Navy 3X is $46.00 + $4.00+$10.00 = $60.00

The colors available. royal, navy, red, gold, dark green, orange,
maroon, kelly, black.
5XL has only black, navy, red, royal.
So far we have the colors black, navy, royal, red selected for jacket
colors.
I will post separate e-mails the jacket colors and a picture of the
jacket. Other wise I have more than a 40K file size.
Brian

--
 Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color Computer Club URL
 Glenside Vice-President of Special Events           http://GlensideCCC.com

 IDE Boards are available.
 Show cost $45.00                                   The 19th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
 Includes items in the picture                      Will be held MAY 15 & 16, 2010!
                                                    Holiday Inn & Suites in Elgin.

     The dates for the 19th Annual "LAST" Chicago CoCoFEST! have been secured.