[Coco] [Color Computer] Would 80-Micro Mag Scans be useful to folks?

stinger30au stinger30au at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 10 18:41:46 EDT 2009

Derek wrote:
I have a large archive of 80 Micro Magazines I can add to the coco archive. This magazine was for all TRS-80
Systems not just coco so not sure if folks would get any use out of them.

Just getting a feel for if I should put these in the archives or not?

Derek,
this would be great. from what i have  discovered in the past few months, every single 80 micro magazine has been scanned to pdf. im yet to find where they are on the net though

Dez