[Coco] [Color Computer] missing a handfull of rianbow mags in pdf

stinger30au stinger30au at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 9 23:06:48 EDT 2009

i have been hunting in between scans to double check what mags are missing from the rainbow pdf archive and we are missing july 1982 till december 1982 as well as first 5 months 1983

if anyone has these can they please scan them and add them to the ftp sites at excalibur1.net

there is also march till december 1992 to be done and Tim F. has those mags in hand and will take care of those time permitting

if anyone has any of these they can scan at a good quality, then please do so

or email me off list and i might be able to help out

im scanning the last rainbow magazine i have now to pdf...
then its doing my pile of hot coco magazines

Regards

Dez ,
Townsville
Australia