[Coco] OT: Help! Trying to convert Adobe .pdf employment application to MS Word .doc file.

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:49:30 EDT 2009

Sorry this is OT, but I need some help.  I am applying for a job and the
application is in .pdf format.  I would like to make a good impression, so I
would prefer to edit the document rather than print by hand.  Adobe Standard
costs way too much for me to buy right now.

I know I have chatted with some CoCoNuts out there that have been able to
readily convert Adobe .pdf files to Word .doc files so they can be edited.
I have tried the so-called free solutions and have not had any success.  If
anyone of you out there have the ability to convert .pdf files to .doc
files, please contact me in private.

Thanks!

Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/