[Coco] Wireless NitrOS-9

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Apr 8 14:26:34 EDT 2009

First, I want to make an announcement that I have "almost
successfully" made a wireless booting NitrOS-9 system.

LET ME EXPLAIN: Without making claims of inventing anything, and
using no "smoke and mirrors" whatsoever, I can take a bare CoCo 3,
plug in my wireless CoCoNet pak, type DOS, and NitrOS-9 boots right
out of thin air.

Ok, it's not exactly out of nowhere but a new virtual "boot drive" is
on the remote PC and is served wirelessly.

It's working up until the shell is attempted.  I'm going to trim
os9boot some more and I should have it working within hours from now.

I'll definately post the official news when it happens.  Btw, the
drivers aren't NOS9-only.

Just another CoCo goodie from your favorite "smoke-blowing" "NitrOS-9 noob",
ROGER TAYLOR

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com