[Coco] OT: geek junk shops WAS: My CoCo plans - Looking for advice and insight.

Rick Taylor coder32768 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 00:39:56 EDT 2009

The hacker's heaven bit is one of the reasons keeping me out here, otherwise
I'd move back South. I moved out here from Nashville about 1.75 years ago.
Javanco was the hacker's heaven store in Nashvegas, but they shut
down/turned into a custom computer shop. Honestly I'm not even sure if
they're still around. Out here though, we have weirdstuff, halted (
http://www.halted.com), the Cupertino electronics flea market -- the bay
area is amazingly geeky.