[Coco] Free Dot Matrix printers.

Jim Cox nutz4coco at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 21:26:24 EDT 2009

I have three printers I would like to get rid of, and I thought I would give
the CoCo list first stab at these printers before I post them to Craigslist
next week.  The printers status are "untested, so I am offering them as is
and for free.  I would prefer to give them to someone living within driving
distance of me (Bellevue WA), but if you want to pay for shipping (and
boxes) feel free to make an offer.  The printers are:

Quantity two:  Panasonic KX P1124
Quantity one:  Stare NX10

Drop me a line in private if you are interested.

Jim Cox
http://miba51.blogspot.com/
http://geekswhocare.blogspot.com/
http://8-bit-retro-computing.blogspot.com/