[Coco] OT: CoCo-era "Red Dwarf" sci-fi special next week

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Apr 1 21:31:43 EDT 2009

I don't know if anyone here ever watched Red Dwarf, a BBC sci-fi
comedy that ran from around 1988 until 1998, but a series of three new
specials airs next week in England, and they have some interesting
promotional sites (and even a YouTube channel disguised as some Mars
researcher):

http://www.listerscominghome.co.uk/

Fun stuff. I can't wait. This totally takes me back to when I was
using the CoCo, and right before I went to my first CoCoFest in 1990!
--
Over 125,000 digital pics from Disney, Theme Parks, and Ren Fests!
Visit http://www.AtTheFaire.com or http://www.DisneyFans.com

Orlando (and other places) cheap luxury vacation offers - and I get
credit!
http://www.WestgateResorts.com/or/index.cfm?acct=9009895609&sales=8664429956&language=en