[Coco] CoCo 3 Prototype - Reverse Engineered

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 30 11:22:00 EDT 2008

Allen Huffman wrote:
> On Sep 29, 2008, at 12:30 AM, Mike Pepe wrote:
>> Barring that, if there aren't high-res pictures of the board out there
>> already, I'd sure like to see some. The more eyes we get on that thing
>> the better. It would probably make for some interesting discussions.
>
> This can be arranged. I could do another shoot of better lined up
> photos, if it would help. Some of the original ones are out there
> somewhere -- I just have to remember where I put the link!
>
> -- A

I was laid off today due to lack of work. So I will be available. If we
want the board laid out as a schematic. I'll do that.

One thing I have learned is each month goes by fast. So send it to me
now and we will make plans to make it happen.
I do plan on sending a copy of what I have done to three other people.
Then if I have a system failure the work won't be lost.
Allen let me know.

--
Brian Goers
Glenside Vice-President of Special Events

The 18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
Will be held March 28 & 29 2009
Holiday Inn & Suites Elgin.