[Coco] D(S)ECB Question

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Sep 30 00:08:29 EDT 2008

P.S.  Another consideration with using the MERGE command is that all of your
various subprograms would need to be in ASCII format, which takes up a lot more
disk space than standard format.  That may well negate the disk storage
advantage you'd get from having only one copy of the main program on the disk,
in addition to slowing down the loading of subprograms.

Art