[Coco] Files to os9

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Fri Sep 26 21:28:20 EDT 2008

I was able to get the help message, unfortanatly it's not as clear as it
could be.  Or I just doing it wrong.

New example.

Main_dir - this is located under C drive
Ribbs - this is withing Main_dir
Disk.dsk - this is also located in the Main_dir.  Already created and
formated.

If I moved to the Ribbs dir, then I type the full pathname to this Dir.
This doesn't seem to make as much sense to me, but I also figure it's a
syntax issue here.

What format do I use ?  PC or OS9 for the pathname

I have tryed these combo,s

Located in the Main_dir dierctory .

os9 dsave c/Main_dir/ribbs disk.dsk
os9 dsave c/main_dir/ribbs c/ribbs/disk.dsk
os9 dsave ribbs disk.dsk

I also moved into ribbs dir
os9 dsave c/main_dir/ribbs disk.dsk

215 all the way.  - Bad pathname