[Coco] Files to os9

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Thu Sep 25 23:26:22 EDT 2008

> I've never used the toolshed under Windows, so downloading / compiling
> it might be a bear, but it includes an 'os9' utility that allows you to
> manipulate os9 disk images pretty easily.  I use it all the time under
> Linux and MacOS..
>
> C.

Ok, got cygwin and toolshed, this would appear to be what I need.

Under cygwin I can type os9 and I see I can now use a copy command etc.  I
might need a bit more spoon feeding here, does this work with a virtual
floppy or do I need to transfer to a real one only?
Can you give me a basic syntax or sample of how this is used.

Thanks
Ron