[Coco] Vcc and real floppy disks

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 21:01:04 EDT 2008

It is not a limitation of the fdrawcmd.sys driver. That driver does
permit you to read and write sectors on the 2nd side of the disk using
Sector ID fields that are encoded as side 0.

I imagine VCC would need a config setting to specifiy how the fourth
drive select bit in $FF40 should be interpreted (Drive 4 OR Side
Select). This should apply both to real disks and disk image files.

Darren