[Coco] Drive wire Drivers

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 20:13:54 EDT 2008

John, I bought a product (here in Australia) from a manufacturer called
ATEN, model UC-232A. It comes with a driver CD. It cost me A$50.

I bought this because I dabble in PIC microcontrollers, and needed to be
able to program them. The programmer hardware is serial port based.

It works fine under WinXP, and shows up in my programmer software as COM5 or
COM6. I think this depends on which USB port I plug it into.

HTH.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.