[Coco] Dealing with unwanted topics and some rambling on my coco stuff

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 08:01:30 EDT 2008

From: Chuck Youse <cyouse at serialtechnologies.com>

> On Sep 24, 2008, at 2:36 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
>

> >> Government is simply a collective
> >> tool of the people, it's not an agency unto which we owe our
> >> allegiance;
> >> and when it fails to suit its purpose, it is our right and patriotic
> >> duty to overthrow it, by armed revolution if necessary.
> >>
> >> C.
> > Amen.  Precisely.
> >>

> Something tells me we just both ended up on the no-fly list, Gene ;)
>
> C.

Been on it since the Homeland Stupidity Department and the Taking Scissors Away group were started.  Something about some comments about using the lamp posts lining the DC Mall for their best purpose.

The next time I fly on a commercial airline, it will be when I'm allowed to defend myself.  Probably not soon.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_