[Coco] [Color Computer] Copyrights

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Sep 25 01:32:59 EDT 2008

I find it disturbing that you seem to want to dictate to Steve what he can or can't do with his software.
They are his - if he chooses to release them, then he does.
If he doesn't, so be it.

Who are you to tell Steve what to do with his creations?
Whether they are 30 days old, or 30 years old makes no difference.
They are HIS.

And because he doesn't want to release them, you want to openly berate him here?
That makes no sense at all - you're probably doing WAY more harm than good, not only with
Steve, but others as well. I can only assume that you are on an island alone with that opinion.

Tony