[Coco] [Color Computer] Copyrights

Tveo Loatouse tvefoo at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 01:07:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

Here is my example of too much copyrighting messages.

10 WIDTH80:CLS:PRINT"Welcome to Directory Print for RGBDOS"
20 PRINT"By Tvefoo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (C) 2008
30 DIM D:D=0:DRIVEON:PRINT:PRINT
40 PRINT"List RGBDOS directories to..."
50 PRINT"1) Stealth"
60 PRINT"2) Screen"
70 K$=INKEY$
80 IF K$="1" THEN GOTO 220
90 IF K$="2" THEN GOTO 110
100 GOTO 70
110 FORX=0TO253:CLS:PRINT"Directory Print for RGBDOS"
120 PRINT"By Tvefoo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (C) 2008"
130 PRINT:PRINT:DIR D
140 D=D+1:PRINT:PRINT
150 PRINT"Press ENTER To Continue or 'Q' To Quit"
160 K$=INKEY$
170 IF K$ = "Q" THEN GOTO 200
180 IF K$ <> CHR$(13) THEN GOTO 160
190 NEXTX
200 PRINT:PRINT"Done..."
210 END
220 CLS:PRINT"Directory Print for RGBDOS"
230 PRINT"By Tvefoo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (C) 2008"
240 PRINT"Wait until finished..."
250 POKE111,254:PRINT"Directory Print for RGBDOS"
260 POKE111,254:PRINT"By Tvefoo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (C) 2008"
270 POKE111,254:PRINT
280 FORX=0TO253:POKE 111,254
290 DIR D:D=D+1:NEXTX
300 POKE111,0:PRINT"Done..."