[Coco] [Color Computer] Copyrights

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 20:31:07 EDT 2008

Frank regularly posts at the comp.sys.tandy Usenet group, and he's one of
those people that make it worthwhile to keep subscribed to that newsgroup...
truckloads of knowledge and from a great source. Hat's off to Frank.

Keeping in topic, bit.listserv.coco still gets an occasional post or two,
lot quieter than a few years back when it was swamped by trash and spam.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-