[Coco] [Color Computer] Mikeyterm

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Sep 21 16:13:16 EDT 2008

Packard Bell was not AST.  AST actually made some almost worthwhile computers (if you can tolerate a Microsoft OS) while Packard Bell just made crap.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at gmail.com>