[Coco] OS9-L2 vs NitrOS9

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sat Sep 20 01:51:17 EDT 2008

I agree. Nitros9 is fine if you are a guru programmer and can create
your own drivers and programs, But the OS is so stripped down there is
little left of any use other than to manipulate the os.

I personally would prefer to go a bit slower, and have everything at
hand.  If I wanna go fast I get on my vista64 machine.

Now much trouble would it be for the people with the know-how and source
to create the drivers/software to use the new stuff on OS9L2, the
ORIGINAL coco3 os9 with tons of software available for it.

No disrespect to those who have spent countless hours tweaking and
creating Nitros9, but I think they have tweaked themselves into a corner.

Tim