[Coco] [Color Computer] Miikeyterm

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Fri Sep 19 03:00:41 EDT 2008

Art, if this is the same one I'm thinking of, which is an old-school comm program by Mike Ward at Miami Dade Community College, I remember taking 4 metro buses to get from Miami Beach to the MDCC campus to pick up a copy from him in person, on cassette.

I know this, well, because I couldn't afford a disk system, and was using cassette only!

I'm sure it may have been available on disk, but I think originally it came out as a cassette program, or both, but cassette WAS an option.

Tony