[Coco] Creating a Coco Floppy in DOS

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:21:21 EDT 2008

For DOS and Windows 9x systems, there is DSKINI.EXE.
For Windows 2000 / XP / Vista systems there is FdRawcmd / CoCoDisk.
For Linux there is fdutils.

You can find links to all of these on the Nitros9 site:
<http://www.nitros9.org/howto.html#dsk>

Sadly, there is nothing for Macs unless you can obtain a CatWeasel.