[Coco] coco Part

Gary bear at bears.org
Wed Sep 17 10:49:56 EDT 2008

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, Tom Seagrove wrote:

> original but it was sacrificed for the greater good and the schematic from
> that hack showed up in the Rainbow eventually.  I received back a "copy"

Anyone know if that schematic around anywhere in the archives online?
I've always wondered how it worked.  My copy of Max-10 passed away, with
time and heat, in my parent's attic.  (Although I've still got quite a few
files in Max-10 format -- I probably should write a converter to RTF
sometime)

Thanks!

Peace,
Gary