[Coco] Color Burner

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 10:45:23 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/17/2008 10:15:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
georgeramsower at gmail.com writes:

Sunday,  while looking for stuff when I was trying to repair my CNC coco, I
ran  across a box with some coco plugin cards. Among them was a PROM burner
that  I bought back about '85 or so.

Does anyone have the docs on this board?  On the board it gives credit to D.
Kitsz.

I have the complete docs for it George.  Give me some time
to photo copy them and I will send it to you.....

Roy