[Coco] OT: ummmm... OS-9 computer system pictures for your viewing pleasu...

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Mon Sep 15 00:07:33 EDT 2008

Rumor has it that RJRTTY at aol.com may have mentioned these words:
>In a message dated 9/14/2008 9:32:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>cyouse at serialtechnologies.com writes:
>

> >I will gladly sacrifice any redundant bodily organ, including one of  my
> >testicles, to have one of those GIMIX boxes.

How's the old saying go? "I would gladly give my right arm to be
ambidextrous..." ;-)

However, I agree wholeheartedly.

>Oh my.  They are GIMIX machines. And they look fully loaded too.
>
>Wow.  YOu have got to bring one to the next fest.  It would be  the
>highlight of the show.

{/me checks to see if I'm drooling}

Uh... I remember *dreaming* about having one of those years & years ago...

If he shows up to the Fest without one/both of them, it's probably because
he'd be worried about getting geek-mugged over them. His worries might just
be well founded... Oh, did I type that out loud???

;-)

Those are amazing...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger
-- Yes, I finally got my outgoing mail all working again...

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Bugs of a feather flock together."
sysadmin, Iceberg Computers |           Russell Nelson