[Coco] 80 Micro Article

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Sep 14 19:50:46 EDT 2008

Oops, according to the ToC on Ira's site it's page 154 of the March '81 issue.  Been twenty years since I actually had a copy and memory screwed up and mixed it with another favorite issue.

Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: "Darren A" <mechacoco at gmail.com>