[Coco] Paladin's Legacy

Allan Chaney chaneya at acwoodworksinc.com
Sat Sep 13 20:44:37 EDT 2008

Fred,

Don't forget to talk to the Queen in the castle.  She levels you up based
upon your newly acquired experience and with new levels comes a higher HP
maximum.  Then go back to the Wood nymph and she will heal you to your max
hp.

That will help a lot in the mines.  Also keep an eye out for black boxes in
the mines.  You'll find strength and dexterity in those black boxes along
with other magic items.

Allan