[Coco] Eye of Ike approaching my home

Dave Kelly daveekelly1 at embarqmail.com
Sat Sep 13 20:08:21 EDT 2008

The power went off here in Todd Mission at 12;45 last night,it is 6:45
and still not back on.. Talk is 2 to 3 weeks!!!!!

We lost 1 tree. Another place on the street had a hole punched in the
top of his PU camper.

Renaissance  Festival main office had back roof blown off. Drove into
Magnolia this afternoon and all places were without power. Several trees
down along highway, none across.

Rain stopped 3 1/2 - 4 hours ago and is none standing now. We still need
some rain. Only place that I know of where water is blocking the road is
at low water crossings. Most bar ditches are low or empty except where a
culvert is clogged.