[Coco] Broken CC3

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 03:51:25 EDT 2008

 I forgot to mention that the computer started crashing while operating just
before the total failure.
 The disk drive wasn't used at those times.

 I'm beginning to think I may have a problem with the switching power
supply. I'll hang a scope on the five and twelve volt lines later to see if
there's a problem there.

George

From: "mike delyea"