[Coco] Help me digitize Color Computer Magazines

Shain Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:52:37 EDT 2008

IMHO, I'd agree with Tim that the square bracket notation should (at least)
include an indication that it was not part of the original text - "The CoCo
A/D converter has seven resistors and one CMOS butter [Archivist's Note:
buffer]."  The "Archivist's Note" could be abbreviated to something like
"*A*", if noted as such somewhere.

I'd also request that any later published corrections be referenced in the
original article.

sk