[Coco] COCO to PC transfer and Using VCC

Thu Sep 11 00:09:47 EDT 2008

On Sep 10, 2008, at 9:54 PM, J.P. Samson wrote:
> On Sep 10, 2008, at 9:45 PM, Joel Ewy wrote:
>> You might check out the disk image called coco_archive.iso on
>> ftp://ftp.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/
>> This is of course a CD image, which is huge, and will have to be
>> downloaded and burned onto a CD.  It looks like there is a disk
>> image of
>> Paladin's Legacy in there.
>
> So I'm not sure the image in that archive is functional, though I've
> not yet tried it. It may be that Tim Lindner or Ken Carlin have the
> original Paladin's Legacy disks in their to-do pile.

Okay, I tried the Paladin disk image in that collection on VCC.

Seems to run okay.  I don't have instructions on how to play the
game.  Randomly running around and hitting keys, it did ask for a
"city disk" at one point.  Since there don't appear to be any
additional disks available in this collection, my attempt to enter the
city failed.

-- JP