[Coco] bug in latest "backup" command?

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Wed Sep 10 23:09:33 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 23:02 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

>   As far as it going past $59F, that seems more like a
> descriptor problem and I'd check the settings with a dmode /d0 query.

I'm pretty sure the descriptor is right (I actually had just formatted
the target disk, $005A0 sectors verified) .. but I thought it would get
this information from LSN0 on the source disk, anyway?

Oh, and I vaguely recall something about the -s option, too, but maybe
that was for copy or something - backup was smart enough to ask me to
swap disks without me telling it to do so..

I'll be in the lab tomorrow afternoon, maybe I can provide more
information, or, alternatively, put my dunce cap on.

Thanks Gene
C.