[Coco] getting old...was Trying to contact George Ramsower

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 20:29:00 EDT 2008

 I suppose this may be true. ....HAH!

 After all, we would be competing against each other(old farts), so the
speed of the 'puter wouldn't matter.
 Slow is slow but even so, the computer will wait. No matter how fast the
computer has to wait.
 I love faster computers. We can make more mistakes in less time, with
faster computers.

Egroeg
George