[Coco] Tandy 6000 (Was: Help me digitize Color Computer Magazines)

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Sep 7 04:32:15 EDT 2008

You can read it without joining, but to post messages or get replies you have to sign on.  Just like any other Yahoo list that doesn't have a cooperative echo like this one does.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

"What I know [about the art of the sword] boils down to this:  If you see a guy running at you with a sword, put two rounds in his chest to slow him down, then one into his brain to finish him off".  Aaron Allston, _Sidhe Devil_

From: Chuck Youse <cyouse at serialtechnologies.com>