[Coco] CoCo Archives Updates Question For List Readers

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Sat Sep 6 14:41:23 EDT 2008

Derek,

I want to say thank you for your efforts on this, you decide what is the
easiest for you.  To be honest if I had to jump from site to site that would
be just fine with me and I would have no room to complain. You have been
generous to share this information the ball's in your court, I am greatful !

Ron Bihler