[Coco] Help me digitize Color Computer Magazines

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Sat Sep 6 12:28:25 EDT 2008

Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net> wrote:

> Ok, here's a semantic question about filler.  When there's a page that
> has an article as well as a short continuation of a previous article in
> a sidebar or a box in the corner, neither would be categorized as
> filler, correct?  Just want to clarify.

Correct.

In the "Find article pages" task such a page would be added to both
articles.

Note to self:

When a "box article text" task is issued, I should mention which article
is being processed. So if there is more than one article on a page the
user can box the correct one.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright