[Coco] Help me digitize Color Computer Magazines

Chuck Youse cyouse at serialtechnologies.com
Sat Sep 6 10:46:43 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 13:24 +0000, wdg3rd at comcast.net wrote:
> ( ... I happen to be very fond of the TRS-80 Mod 16 and Tandy 6000
> line).

Join the club.  You're big on 68K-based Unix machines, huh? 3b1,
TRS-XENIX?

The problem with the Tandy 6000 is that it seems to be extraordinarily
rare, but I've been looking for one for years.

I often toy in my head with porting V7 (or even UniFLEX, close enough)
to the Coco 3 but it's an awful lot of work and probably wouldn't see
much of an audience.  But it would be cool.. I think it would run like
an champ.

C.