[Coco] Help me digitize Color Computer Magazines

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 09:32:39 EDT 2008

For some reason it loads much faster for me this time around.

I had grabbed some tasks and one of them was a article check which completed just fine but one was a task to check the ad on the page but there was no advertisment on the page so I did not know what to do with that.

I would encourage everyone to grab some tasks as they are quick and easy and very helpful in getting the web site growing. Almost like mini quests in a good RPG game :)

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **