[Coco] High Color Display Mod for MM/1?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 02:22:47 EDT 2008

Joel,
It's certainly an interesting prospect. As well as that, there's the so
called VGA mode that the MM/1 is supposed to have, but no-one seems to have
knowledge of.

It would be good to collect data sheets of all the major chips in the MM/1
and upload them to maltedmedia. I have a PDF file of the SCC66470B which I
can upload.

It could also be advantageous to upload the disk images of the original
distribution disks.

My own MM/1 is a CPU board with an IO board mounted on a non-active
backplane (no memory provision), and I have the MIDI paddle board.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.